Friday 18 May 2018

Teenage Mutant Ninja Cerebi: Advance review

Hi, Everybody!

So, remember yesterday, when I said, "Next time: Something old, something new, something stolen from somebody on the internet somewhere, something about a kid in a bunny suit..."?

Well, it was a joke. Just another "Next Time" zinger.

Seriously, I was kidding.

And then THIS showed up in the ol' AMOC Mailbag:
Hey Matt!

Any possibility of getting this on AMOC or Cerebus facebook group with some patented Matt Dow text?

The order window closes soon! Here's hoping this can be the issue that gets CIH to a larger audience.  
Sean Michael Robinson
Writer/Artist/Musician/Line art restoration and prepress
 Along with:
Which, to me, is about as cool as when Neil Gaiman praised the Sandman parody in Women...

Come on gang, if it's good enough for half of the creators of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, it's good enough for you!!!
Buy 2, you wouldn't want to make HIM angry, would ya?
A tip of the small metal helmet to Sean Robinson for sending this in.

Got a "hot" tip about something Aardvark related? Wanna save me the trouble of having to create a post? Send your Cerebus and Cerebus-related cra...um, "stuff" to momentofcerebus@gmail.com and YOU TOO could have me type your name in a future blog post. (Why let Kevin Kimmes have ALL the fun?)

Next time: Large bags of cash dropped off at my house...(what? It worked last time...)

3 comments:

Jeff Seiler said...

Really?

Really?!?

Name-dropper.

Ooh!

Look at me, Famous-the-Mr.-AMOC-editor-guy!

Really?

(BTW, say "Hi!" from me to Neil when he checks in, will ya?)

Gee! T'anks!!!

Whatta swell guy! Matt, I mean. Neil? Eh, kinda.

Gary Boyarski said...

Not to toot my own horn or anything, but I started the ball rolling on this by reaching out to Kevin Eastman and letting him know that this issue was coming out. Having read about how Cerebus influenced his efforts at self publishing the Turtles, I had a feeling that he'd enjoy seeing things come full circle so to speak.

Mouse Skull Entertainment said...

Well thanks Gary!

Matt Dow